Oval Stone Rings by Triad Collection
Mineral stone chunky rings that are adjustable to different size of fingers in 925 Sterling Silver. All stones are unique & vary in shape.
- Pyrite: is a very protective stone, shielding the user from negative energy of all kinds. Pyrite blocks energy leaks and mends auric tears. Carry Pyrite in your pocket to protect you from both environmental pollution and physical danger. Pyrite also promotes good physical health and emotional well-being.
- Rose quartz is known as the crystal of unconditional love. It's said to boost feelings of self-love and foster loving relationships with others. Smoky quartz is considered a grounding stone and may help you feel rooted to planet earth. It's believed to be mood lifting and is used for protection.
- Pink Tourmaline: Pink tourmaline is highly valued by people facing difficulty confronting their fears. Those suffering from panic attacks and are in need of something to aid in calming their sense of inner chaos can also benefit from this gem.
- Aquamarine: The aquamarine crystal is thought to help wearers better and more holistically heal from emotional trauma through cooling tempers and conflict. Other benefits of wearing aquamarine include stress relief, helping suppressed emotions resurface and instilling a sense of peace.
- Black Tourmaline: One of the best stones for energetic clearing is black tourmaline. Often thought of as a stone of protection, black tourmaline is one of the best crystals for anyone new to crystals or seasoned experts. This stone is particularly useful for people who are experiencing high levels of stress anywhere in their lives.
- Labradorite: A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. Excellent for strengthening intuition - promoting psychic abilities. Powerful in revealing the truth behind illusions, Labradorite banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. It stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas
- Moonstone represents inner clarity, cyclical change, and a connection to the feminine. It is a symbol of light and hope and also encourages us to embrace new beginnings. It is closely linked to themes of femininity such as fertility, balance, softness, and intuition.